About the Anatomicum website
The light microscopic (LM) images appearing on these pages were photographed by Mathias Nordvi. The site, it's design, code, markup and accompanying text and logos are all created by Mathias Nordvi if not specified otherwise. The website is to be regarded as 'work in progress' and is continuously improved and modified. This might lead to stability problems.
The imagery appearing on these pages originate from various sources. Som are copyright protected, some are not. There should be a licence text adjacent to each and every image used. If not, the general copyright licence for this website applies.
- Romanian translation by Anca Coricovac, University of medicine and pharmacy "Carol Davila" Bucharest
- Eroschenko, Victor P.: Atlas of Histology with functional correlations. 9th Ed. 2000. Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins
- Øyri, Audun: Norsk medisinsk ordbok. 5th Ed. 1998. Det norske samlaget.
- Finn Geneser: Histologi på molekylærbiologisk grundlag. 1st Ed. 1999. Munksgaard.
- Ten Cate, A. R.: Oral Histology, development, structure, and function. 5th edition 1998. Mosby
- Klinge, Messelt, Wika: Mikrokurs i oral anatomi, 4. sem. del II. 2000
- Who named it
- Nikon Eclipse 600 microscope
- ColorView 12 digital camera
THANKS TO (in no particular order):
- Edward B. Messelt (assistant professor)
- Randi F. Klinge (professor)
- Steinar Risnes (professor)
- Steinar Stølen (engineer)
- Marie Wika (assistant professor)
- Institute of Oral Biology (IOB), UiO
- Tannlegeundervisningens fond
- Per Olav Nergaard
- Sveinung Lillehaug (medical student)
- Sunniva Mørstad (secretary)
- Elisabeth Kjøle (engineer, oral anatomy lab)
- Merete Falck (office manager, IOB)
- Kristin Helene Nielsen (dental student)
- Henrik Ormåsen (IT-consultant, IOB)
- Everyone at Stackoverflow